Wednesday 18 January 2012

Changing The narrative (George Footage)

Although I didn't ever intend for my music video to have a running narrative throughout the video, I did want to have the 'Boy' scenes for some kind of recognition of who she was singing about. However, after reviewing my footage (Which I did particularly like the framing and lighting!), and editing it together alongside all of the Alice Miming clips to give it a meaning, I simply didn't feel it worked well, and the 'Boy scenes' simply looked added in. However I did not make the decision on my own, I referred to my Peers who all agreed with me that the scene with George looked too randomly placed within my music video which heavily consisted of continuous shots of Alice.
Although it now means that my Music video is totally performance based, I do feel like it gives more of a direction for the audience to view the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment