Saturday 22 October 2011

Preparation for shoot 3

Wednesday 19th October
3.20pm-4.10pm (After School session) (50 Minutes)

Description:
For this shoot, I plan to complete the 'Dance routine/Dance studio' scene. I would like to film Alice dancing in the studio which will feature in my music video introduction. The scene required the baggy hoodie and harem pants (Inspired by Ciara). I would like to plan as much of the dance before filming as possible as well as ensuring the location is to be available.

Location:
For this shoot, my location is going to be in our school dance studio.


Pre-Preparation:
before filming this scene, Alice and I spent some time looking over Ciara's Dance choreography and styling it similarly to our dance moves. Although they are not exactly the same, it still gave us some very good ideas of what to include. As for the location, we are filming after school so the studio should be empty.
People Needed:
Again, the only people needed for this shoot is going to be Me,To film and direct the shoot, and Alice, to Act and mime within the music video. Although an extra person for helping with general parts could help more, the resource was not available, however this shouldn't affect the running of the shoot.

Physical Resources Needed:
•Video Camera- For actually filming the scene in which Alice is going to act out for me.
 •Digital Camera (Photographs)- This is for mainly evidence, but I am also going to photograph for my magazine article and Digipak.
 •Iphone- This is to Play the music for Alice to mime to primarily, but the device is also very useful as it is easy to jump to parts of the song.
Costume Needed:
 •Baggy Hoodie
 •Harem Pants
 •Gold Necklace
 •Hooped Earrings
Outcome:
After this shoot, I plan to have thoroughly explored the scene and fully filmed the scene to the maximum potential with a various amount of shots. I again haven't set myself an actual target for how much footage I hope to gain, however the 50 minute session with preparation before the shoot should allow us a good amount of time to film good quality footage.

No comments:

Post a Comment