Thursday 20 October 2011

Preparation for Shoot 1

Wednesday 12th October
3.20pm-4.10pm (After School session) (50 Minutes)


Description:
For this shoot, I wish to film Alice in the Photography Studio wearing the Ciara inspired costume. I also wish to use a chair for a prop. The task I have set myself is in my opinion achievable as it is 50 minutes to film roughly five minutes or more of footage, although I do need to account for the in between briefings of what Alice is to do, and costume changes and set up initially.


Location:
For this shoot, I wish to film in the photography studio. I have already checked that the studio will definitely be free, so as far as concerns with location, there should be no problems.
Pre-Preparation:
For the location, I had to pre book the Photography studio. Not only did I need to book the studio, I also set the studio up exactly how I needed it when Alice was free, we could have the full 50 minutes to film whilst Alice was free. I also ensured that All the resources were in good condition, for example charging up the cameras and phone, checking the quality of the tripod and setting up the lighting perfectly before the shoot. This should save time before filming which will help the productivity of the session. I also have briefed Alice on some of the shots I wish to shoot. For example, the Ciara Chair scene has been emailed to Alice, and we have gone through how we are going to execute the shot.


People Needed:
The only people needed for this shoot is going to be Me,To film and direct the shoot, and Alice, to Act and mime within the music video. Although an extra person for helping with general parts could help more, the resource was not available, however this shouldn't affect the running of the shoot.


Physical Resources Needed:
•Video Camera- For actually filming the scene in which Alice is going to act out for me.
 •Digital Camera (Photographs)- This is for mainly evidence, but I am also going to photograph for my magazine article and Digipak.
 •Chair (Prop)- This is for the Ciara inspired shot with the chair where I shall have Alice leant back on the chair similarly to Ciara.
 •Tripod- This is not necessarily needed, however if i find that I want some more still shots with more controlled movement, then this is useful.
 •Iphone- This is to Play the music for Alice to mime to primarily, but the device is also very useful as it is easy to jump to parts of the song.
 •Studio Lights- To create the studio look to this scene, I am going to use proper studio lighting to make the video look convincing.
Costume Needed:
•White Crop Top
 •High Waisted Jeans
 •High Heels
 •Gold Necklace
 •Hooped Earrings
Outcome:
By the end of this shoot, I wish to have five minutes of good quality, solid footage in which I can begin the editing process in which I aim to cut the scenes up and lip sync them to the song. Although my estimate of how much footage I want to shoot is rough as I don't know how quickly we will be able to get on with filming, and the speed we can shoot, however after this first shoot, I will know more about the other shoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment