Friday 21 October 2011

Preparation for second Shoot

Monday 17th October
3.20pm-4.10pm (After School session) (50 Minutes)

Description:
In this filming session, I am aiming to complete another scene, this being the Park/Brick wall scene. The scene requires a new outfit, and definitely a pre-briefing before the main shooting session. I wish to have as much filming done within the 50 minute time boundary I have. I plan to brief Alice before the shoot which will enable me to get on with the filming allowing more precious filming time.

Location:
For this shoot, my location is going to be in our local park in various areas of the park. the main theme running throughout the scenes being the famous brick wall with Alice up against the wall.
Pre-Preparation:
As we were filming in the local park, this left us not too much in which we could prepare. However we did manage to do some pre-preparation. As the local park definitely had the potential to cause us problems, especially with other members of the public and other features similar, we decided to fully enable ourselves to be aware of what we plan to do. for this, we had a mini meeting/briefing where I showed Alice my previous blog post about the brick wall to enable her to understand the desired effect. We also fully set Alice's make-up and costume up so all we needed to do was to walk to the actual location.
People Needed:
Again, the only people needed for this shoot is going to be Me,To film and direct the shoot, and Alice, to Act and mime within the music video. Although an extra person for helping with general parts could help more, the resource was not available, however this shouldn't affect the running of the shoot.

Physical Resources Needed:
•Video Camera- For actually filming the scene in which Alice is going to act out for me.
 •Digital Camera (Photographs)- This is for mainly evidence, but I am also going to photograph for my magazine article and Digipak.
 •Iphone- This is to Play the music for Alice to mime to primarily, but the device is also very useful as it is easy to jump to parts of the song.
Costume Needed:
•White Crop Top
 •High Waisted Jeans
 •Leather Jacket
 •Gold Necklace
 •Hooped Earrings
Outcome:
After this shoot, I plan to have thoroughly explored the scene and fully filmed the scene to the maximum potential with a various amount of shots. Last time, I estimated the length of footage I would require, however I felt that this put unnecessary stress on to film enough footage, so I am simply aiming to shoot as much as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment