Thursday 13 October 2011

Hair and Makeup planning

For the Hair styling, Makeup and whole character styling, I thought that it would be better to find an artist that already looks similar to Alice, and to then style her to look like the artist even more. The Artist I found is Fergie who sang 'Big girls don't cry'. I believe that Alice and Fergie look very similar, especially the hair styles I have created for Alice.
Alice's Styled look for the Music video
Fergie- 'Big Girls Don't Cry' Screenshot
When I came to designing the makeup for for Alice to wear for my music video, I wanted to keep it very neutral because in my mood board for makeup, I found a lot of neutral style makeup. I also wanted it to be a lot like Fergie as I believe that she is a major influence in the look I am creating for Alice.
Alice and my designs of makeup
Fergie- 'Big Girls Don't Cry' Screenshot
I'm very happy with my styling for Alice as I believe that although conventionally, RnB artists are Black, So I think Fergie is perfect to base my character upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment