Wednesday 5 October 2011

The Actress/Actor in my Music video

After considering my choices for actresses i could use in my music video, I had a small selection of people i could choose from. After considering a few, i have chosen Alice! Although she does not have any previous acting experience, she was willing to be in my AS portfolio film trailer and she did very well. She is very pretty which i can imagine dressing her up to have a 'J'lo' look. Although I am aware that a typical RnB artist is black, with the resources available to me, it wasn't possible to source a black character, so I will conform with a lot of the other conventions of an R&B music video to make up for it as well as keeping it on track to making it a good R&B Music video.


I Am looking forward to working with Alice as I believe she will make a good female R&B Artist once I have dressed her up to look similar to an R&B Artist.


As for my male character, I'm going to use a guy in my Media class George. I won't be using George too much in my music video, as its the main artist that I need to sell which refers back to Goodwins Theory. However I do intend to use George in an objectifying way refering back to my lyrics such as 'Six pack showin' and 'So He Look Nice'. I Want to shoot roughly a minute or more of footage purely focused on George to cut into my music video.



Now that I Have my actor and actress, I can't wait to start planning what i'm going to do with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment