Friday 30 September 2011

More Music Video Inspiration

 After comparing all of the artists on the 'R&B Now' and selecting those which are similar in style is to my artist, I researched those who i think are relevant to my style. I Particularly liked Nicole Scherzinger's "Wet" Music video as it has quite a few inspiring aspects. Firstly i love the CCTV style shot which is only a small feature within the music video, however i do think it gives a different perspective for the audience to view the action. Another thing that I particularly liked is the use of close ups of un related objects, however going along with the 'Grungy' settings and Mise-en-Scene. I also like the use of sunglasses to conceal her face, however it also makes her look very glamourous.
The CCTV Style Shot
A Closeup of a lock being cut
Another unrelated shot to the lyrics
An interesting close up with an interesting
light and flare across her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment